Sealed bids are invited from reputed manufacturers/authorized dealers for supply of 8100 tents of the following specifications to the FDMA:-
“Size 4×4 meter, Double Fly-Single Fold, water Proof, rot Proof, Central” Height:2.20M,Wall Height:090 Ground Sheets of 4.5×4.5 meter, 2 doors, one window and one ventilator on each side wall, Iron poles and pillars of 18 gauge pipe) with all accessories. Shipping Weight 45-50 Kg approximate, packing (Tent poles and accessories in one bundle). ISO 9001 Certified. The words “FATA Disaster Management Authority” with its official logo must be indelibly printed with green color on both sides at the middle for maximum visibility having size of 1 meter long.
- NTN and sales tax number along with up-to date clearance certificate issued by FBR.
- Bids shall contain the following information:-
- Bids accompanied with 2% of the total bid cost as bid security in the form of Call Deposit/Bank Draft (refundable) drawn in favour of Director General, FATA Disaster Management Authority Peshawar shall reach FDMA within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Professional’s tax registration with Excise & Taxation department along with clearance certificate for year 2015 from E&T department otherwise the same will be deducted at source from the final bill.
- Rate shall be inclusive of all taxes as well as transportation.
- Detailed TORs may kindly be seen on the FDMA official website i.e www.fdma.gov.pk,
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION
- Bid with multiple option shall be rejected on the spot.
- The manufacturer/authorized dealers will provide an undertaking to supply the items, preferably ex-stock immediately after issuance of the supply order but no later than 15 days.
- Prices must be valid for a minimum of 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bids to be submitted in Pak Rupees only and shall be inclusive of all taxes.
- Competent Authority may reject all bids or proposal at any time prior to the acceptance of the bid or proposal and upon request will communicate to any manufacturer/authorized dealers the ground for rejection of the bids.
- Attested/certified copy of the ISO -9001 certified must be attached with the bid.
- Sample of the tent shall be provided with the bid otherwise the bid will be rejected at once.
- Bids with incomplete documents, or received after the given deadlines, or offer for less than the given number of items, or demand draft less than 2% percent of the total offered bid cost, and/or not fulfilling the specification mentioned in the tender, will be rejected.
- The successful bidders shall have to abide by the Public Procurement Rules, procedures and instructions of the Federal Government issued from time to time.
- No advance payment will be made.
- Deduction of all government taxes will be made at source as per rule.
- In case of non-production of Professionals tax clearance certified for the years 2015 from E&T department, deduction will be at source from the final bill.
- Tents shall be delivered to FDMA in the TDP Camp Bakka Khel, Bannu.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the quantity keeping in view the actual requirement at the time of issuance of the supply order in accordance with the provision of the PPRA rules.
Director General FDMA,
FATA Disaster Management Authority
House No.86 E Street No. 1,
Old Bara Road Peshawar Phone No. 091-9216864 & 9216336