||Master’s degree in Computer Sciences /MIT/BS (4 years) / Project Management/Development Planning from an HEC recognized institution or equivalent
||At least 3 years’ work experience of managing relief projects with minimum of 1 years in public sector.
- Should have worked in implementation of relief projects, with proven experience of managing multidisciplinary grievances.
- Consistently positive and constructive approach to work.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage complexities/grievances.
- Should be familiar with the tribal culture and traditions.
Grievance Specialist (Field) will be reporting to Grievance Specialist (HQs.). S/he will be responsible to manage all the grievance related activities/ issues in assigned cluster. In addition to above, the resource is expected to perform role of supervision to ensure effective and smooth implementation of operational activities against described standard operating procedures, mentioned in operations manual, grievance guidelines and other supporting documents of project. Each GR Specialist (field) shall be responsible for one Agency area out of five agencies that fall under project scope. Data collection from field through direct observations and grievance associates will also be a responsibility of resource. Liaison with grievance associates, OSS staff, political administration and FDMA HQs shall also be among the responsibilities of GR Specialist (field).